Followers

Home

Friday, 26 February 2016

Mad March Hares

Morning All

Well here we are its Friday again. Nearly the weekend :) 

Thought I would share with you my latest card today.


I have just had delivery of this fantastic stamp collection 

I first painted a bit of Kraft card with Gesso and waited for it to dry.


Then stamped the toadstool in black Arkival ink, then with the help of masks coloured the background with dark blue inks with the moon mask in place. Then with a toadstool mask and the "out side bit" of the moon coloured the moon.


I worked on the moon with distress inks.

Then added the leaping hare across the moon, added one into the foreground
among the leaves.


Maybe you can see hills on the card too?

Painted in the toadstools with watercolour paints :)

The toadstool I added white acrylic paint to the dots to highlight the spots


I then cut down the picture mounted onto white card, and then onto a coloured
card blank which I had given a dash of blue.


Added a dark blue ribbon from my Crafty Ribbons stash.

I hope you like it.



I would like to enter the following 





That Craft Place Blog Challenge - anything goes

thank you for popping in
and I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Must get on with the baking, cakes to do, and
 Choc Brownies.... yum yum :)

Crafty hugs

10 comments:

  1. It's lovely Pen. Very mystical. They're great stamps. Barbxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - I love the magical look to this card. Great techniques you used and I really like the leaping bunny :-) I sit staring and expect to see a fairy come creeping out :-D
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the way you've created the background. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and great work Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike's World challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Pen your card is beautiful, fabulous colouring and blending and the images are gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a magical card! You've used lots of different techniques to create a beautiful scene. Thanks for entering the challenge this month at Bizzy Becs Challenge Blog, Jackie DTx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this, it's gorgeous and enchanting. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a job you made! I love your hara leaping to the moon and fern's leaves. Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT.
    http://coccinelledemoiselle.blogs.marieclaireidees.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all the details! You have made a superb card!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore the leaping hare!
    Fab card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
    Laura
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen