Followers

Home

Friday, 18 December 2015

Christmas Baubles - bit over the top


Morning All 

First I would like to say thanks to Mervi
for advising me that I have been linking my posts wrong. 

Silly old me...put it down to my age :) 

Now I know and so it will be easier to see my work.

Christmas Cakes are in the oven ... mmmmmm lovely.

So here is a card I have made to celebrate Christmas 




I used stock card for the background 

Stamped with green inks the branches around the side. 

Then I stamped with Versamark the baubles onto velum and added embossing powders


cut out the baubles and placed onto the card. 
Then added Nova drops, gems and bows the card

May be a bit too much but one does need a bit of bling at 
Christmas Time :) 


Finally adding die cut out sentiment. 

Then placed it onto a red Hunkydory card stock.

I hope you like it.

Challenges 






I have to say that I just love a Christmas tree with all the coloured baubles, lights and all the old 
favourite bibs and bobs. 

Thanks for popping in 

Crafty hugs 

x








10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous baubles & bows! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at The Ribbon Girl, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, if ever there is a time for 'too much' it is Christmas - and what is too much any way?!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges for our Favourites at Christmas challenge
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, such a gorgeous design with lots of lovely details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely Christmas creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart challenge. Hope the cakes went okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with beautiful baubles

    Thanks for joining us at Stampinh Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pen, this is a beautiful card, your card design is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us this time at Creative Inspirations.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen